It's just unbelievable! I logged onto ole-bb and...I got selected to help in the IMF!!!
*Throws confetti in the air*
Hahahaha! Oh my gosh, they actually bought what I said...because come to think of it now, I think what I said in response to why I chose Hospitality and Tourism sounds...just...hmm...embarrassing. But. It was heartfelt...so. Ha. Yay!!
I'm so excited!!
Then. After next week, I shall be deployed to...of all places...Fort Siloso. -_- But I guess it's alot more interesting than Images of Singapore, Merlion and...something else which I don't know what the abbreviations mean. Hahaha.
I know I haven't been updating...been busy with projects and school work. So. A mention of what happened today:
After marketing lecture which is the last slot for the day, my classmates and I were waiting at the bus stop for the Blue-line bus to go to the Visitor Departure Centre. But when it came, it was very full. Also, there were this group of Malay folks waiting before we arrive and a huge crowd of primary school kids crossing the road the uncool way. That is, putting their hands in the air with palms facing the cars. Haha.
So anyway, we decided what the heck, just go walk the shortcut instead. So happily we walked in the sun and when we arrived there, it was completely empty. Nevermind. Then 3 Blue-line bus and a yellow-line bus came larh! Like, why did we go walk???
The good news is that...we get to be the first in line and to walk up the bus. =) So we took the whole row of backseats.
Arrival at Harbour Front, we, uh, decided to do this experiment. In business etiquette class, it's taught that men should make way for the ladies to walk, so we waited.
And the men just stared at us and walked down the stairs.
And so we waited. Like fools. Till this caucasian guy smiled at us and let us go down first.
>>>Goes to show Singapore's got a looooong way to go before etiquette and courtesy and manners come to play in daily life...haiz.
So. We went down the bus gratefully and squealed like a bunch of schoolgirls. And the guy and his...wife? Girlfriend? Were like staring at us, completely amused.
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.
Anyway, I read Alicia's blog...and I realised on 1 July, I was tagged to do a quiz. Heh. Oops. So here it is.
10 things about yourself:
1. I'm temperamental.
2. Also, sentimental...just look at the amount of stuff I have in my room and in my cupboard.
3. I prefer written notes rather than emails...give that personal touch. =)
4. I work hard. I think.
5. I. Am. A. Control. Freak.
6. I try to eat healthily?
7. I have a sweet tooth.
8. I like furry little animals, dolls, soft toys and...toddlers!
9. I know how to appreciate art. (sounds so professional right??Hoho)
10. I'm
just a girl.10 things you hate:
1. INSECTS.
2. Rudeness.
3. Inconsiderate behaviour.
4. Lack of etiquette e.g. yawn with your mouth close, eat with your mouth close. PLEASE.
5. Cowards. Those that are just...plain blind. Or stupid. Can't decide which one.
6. Lack of proper english during arguments. Seriously, it sounds very rude and challenging.
7. People who just simply brush things off their shoulders without giving serious thoughts.
8. Irresponsible folks.
9. GARLIC.
10. When someone feels irritated and throws that at me.
5 things you wanna do now:
1. SLEEP.
2. Somehow...miraculously...conjure up the finish report for resort and assign work for applied research.
3. Go explore youtube.
4. Do my stretches.
5. Did I mention sleep?
10 ppl you're thinking of: (in no particular order...)
1. Katheryn
2. Xiu Mei
3. Rachel (aren't you honoured?)
4. Alicia aka CHUBBYBUNNY
5. Dad, as in my real dad.
6. Shaf who is currently watching the SAC Dance Perfomance...
7. Mei Yi
8. Cartan
9. Tian En
10. Mum. My real mum, not that I'm having a fake one now.
5 things you'll never do:
1. Kick a cat. Poor cat...
2. Stomp on a cockroach or squash an ant.
3. Eat garlic and not gag.
4. Skip school.
5. Attempt not to study for my exams and tests.
10 things you absolutely love:
1. Being appreciated~ =)
2. Pampering.
3. Chocolates! Or sweet desserts are fine.
4. Vacations!
5. Going out shopping or for dinner with my family.
6. Hanging out with friends.
7. Just simply waking up late and not have anything to do for the day...relaxation.
8. Reading a good book on a sunny day with nothing to do, with a nice cup of drink and perhaps chips.
9. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Aka. My bed, my pillows, my blanket, my bolster.
10. Having conversations, intellectual, meaningful or just plain crapping.
5 ppl you wld never wanna forget:
1. My family, duh.
2. Besties. Hoho, one might mistaken this for 'beasties'...
3. Fellow christians.
4. Ok, more like 5 groups of ppl i wld never wanna forget...my relatives.
5. God
5 ppl you tag to do this:
Actually, anyone is fine since I'm not actually reading alot of blogs nowadays...probably once or twice when I updated. So...sorry if I don't tag for a long time.